For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction: for every provocative “slut” there must be a “manimal” with so little control over himself that he rapes.
For socons and tradcons this doesn’t just apply to sluts and rapists. Socons and tradcons assume that when a woman sins sexually (to what socons and tradcons consider sexual sin), a man must also sin sexually, homosexuality notwithstanding. While this is technically correct, they take this to also mean that there is a 1 to 1 relationship between female sexual sin and male sexual sin in terms of the numbers of women and men committing such sins. While heterosexual sexual sins require a man and a woman this doesn’t mean that sexual sin is distributed equally among men or women. Getting back to the quote above, it’s clearly absurd to say that there is a rapist for every slut out there. In reality, there are many sluts per rapist.
The same principle applies to (what socons and tradcons consider) sexual sin in general. Those of us who understand hypergamy know that sex is not evenly distributed among men. We know that approximately 20% of men are having sex with 80% of the women. That means many men are going without or getting very little sex and thus committing no or little sexual sin. On the other hand sexual sin among women is more evenly distributed.
Often you will hear socons and tradcons say that they’re against some form of sexual sin such as premarital sex equally in men and women. Since 80% of men aren’t committing that sin at anywhere near the same rate women or alphas (the top 20% of men) are, what socons and tradcons are doing is white knighting for women (and in a way alpha males). If socons and tradcons are going to attack (what they believe is) a sin, then they need to attack where it is happening. By being against a sin “equally” in both men and women assumes that said sin is being committed equally by men and women and equally among men. As we know this isn’t the case.
As bad as this is, what socons and tradcons are doing is even worse. With their “men are supposed to lead so anything a woman does wrong is a failure of male leadership” nonsense, socons and tradcons either partially or fully excuse the sexual sin women commit because it’s the fault of some man. Also, who is likely to be in a church on a Sunday? The alphas, the 20% of men who are getting most of the sex, won’t be there. The men who are in church will be from the other 80%. Since sex among women is more evenly distributed, that means the women in church are likely to have committed sexual sin. In other words, socons and tradcons are going after the wrong group in their churches when it comes to sexual sin. It’s just another example of how churches are become feminized and another reason why men want less and less to do with the church. Why would a man want to go to a place where he got blamed for something he didn’t do?
On top of this socons and tradcons will white knight for women who have sexually sinned a lot in the churches by trying to shame men into marrying them. These white knights delude themselves into thinking their female coreligionists are innocent and sexually inexperienced when the opposite is true. The men who decide to have nothing to do with the churches know better. They know that churches have universally become anti-male and vehicles for white knighting. They know that the women in the churches are just as bad as those outside of the church and that the churches will do nothing about female sexual sin except blame men.