Mar 302014
 

It’s that time of the month.  Last month’s winner who won without voting was Tariqka Sheffey, a U.S. army soldier who hid in her car to avoid saluting the U.S. flag and posted a selfie on Instagram about it.

The Entitlement Princess of the Month can only keep going with your support so keep submitting new entitlement princesses on the Entitlement Princess of the Month submission page.

This month we have three entries.  The first was submitted by Mike Buchanan of Justice for Men & Boys, and she is Sally Morgan, the outgoing head of OFSTED, the British agency that monitors schools.  Morgan’s contract, which is ending soon, isn’t being renewed, and she is claiming that it’s due to discrimination since she is a member of the British Labour Party.

The second was submitted by jg, and she is Alexandria Westover.  Westover fabricated a story about being raped on the Florida Turnpike just because she didn’t want to get into trouble for being late for work.  

The third was sumitted by Paul Murray and she is Rachel Canning.  Canning is an 18 year old high school senior who left home because she didn’t want to follow her parents’ rules such as obeying her curfew, doing chores, etc.  First, Canning lied by saying that her parents had abandoned her and abused her.  Second, Canning sued her parents to pay for the balance of her private high school tuition, college tuition, a $654 weekly allowance, and her legal fees.

Vote for one of the entitlement princesses in the poll below. Remember you are voting for the biggest entitlement princess, not necessarily the most evil woman or the most violent woman or the most insane woman or the biggest whore.

Who is your vote for the March 2014 Entitlement Princess Of The Month?

  • Rachel Canning (81%, 87 Votes)
  • Alexandria Westover (15%, 16 Votes)
  • Sally Morgan (4%, 4 Votes)

Total Voters: 107

Loading ... Loading ...

  7 Responses to “March 2014 Entitlement Princess Of The Month”

  1. Hi – small detail, Sally Morgan is a LABOUR peer. Thanks.

  2. I have said this at least 10 times …… 98.6% of wimmin are fucked up …. we need to take those 98.6% and put them on a remote island in the south pacific and let them fend for them selves and send the remaining 1.4% to behavioral classes and if they don’t pass they’re sent to the island in the south pacific with the rest of the CUNT’s

  3. In honor of Tariqka Sheffey, kudos as well to all the women in the military who get pregnant when war is declared – and special kudos to those who, after their deployment orders get cancelled, get an abortion.

  4. Baroness Morgan is not a strong contender for this award. Her claim – that she’s being turfed on account of her political affiliation – is not only probably true, it’s firmly in the “so what else is new?” category. Of *course* the government of the day makes political appointments. It’s kind of the whole point, it’s the way that a democracy operates. The people elects a government, the government appoints a public service.

    The only entitlement issue is the faux butthurt that this is happening to her (of all people!) I don’t see that she is playing the gender card, possibly because women at her level in education are pretty much ubiquitous anyway.

  5. Really, there has to be a vote about this? It’s clear the Channing bitch is the clear “winner” here.

  6. […] It’s that time of the month.  Last month’s winner with a landslide 81% of the vote was Rachel Canning, and 18 year old high scho… […]

Leave a Comment. (Remember the comment policy is in force.)

Translate »
%d bloggers like this: