Jul 222013
 

Here is yesterday’s Dilbert:

Yesterday's Dilbert

Men are completely useless except:

  1. Her job only exists because men made it so (since women are dependent on government jobs and affirmative action)
  2. Any handyman, plumber, electrician, etc. she might call to fix something is a man
  3. Her fertility doctor will likely be a man and the process is dependent on men
  4. Her gardener is a man

In other words, she is completely dependent on men, but doesn’t realize it.  On the other hand Dilbert can replace her with a robot woman without any problems.  Maybe this is why a recent piece at AVfM asked if women are now obsolete.

 

  28 Responses to “Men Are Completely Useless In The Modern World Except…”

  1. Men *of her own social stratum* are useless. The gender war is a class war.

  2. Yeah I saw that Dilbert as well and was surprised. I think Adam’s may have been aware of this too, the fertility doctor line especially gives the game away that she is delusional.

  3. Interesting journey. From marrying a single mom and attacking men’s rights to basically endorsing it.

  4. Not so long ago, Adams was calling MRAs “a bunch of pussies”. Maybe his marriage to a single mom isn’t working out quite the way he planned.

  5. The problem with the critique though is:

    1) Number one is the point of the phrase “Modern”. It doesn’t matter if men created the present conditions, the point of modern is that from now on….

    2) Point 3 about the fertility doctor will probably not be the case in the long run given the gender ratios in higher education. I don’t know what the current statistics are for fertility doctors but I would bet on an increase in the number of women fertility doctors in the near future.

    3) The points 2 and 4 about the “men for hire” was addressed pretty well in the comment about class. I actually hadn’t considered the class angle before, but it’s quite right. Men of her class are useless to her as a mate but men of lower class (or status employment) are useful…in a limited manner.

    • Sondjata, wearing her concern troll hat, wrote:
      Point 3 about the fertility doctor will probably not be the case in the long run given the gender ratios in higher education.

      Large numbers of women graduating with degrees in lesbian studies are meaningless in predicting the percentages of future fertility doctors. The usual pattern is for high-skill professions to be top-heavy with men. There’s no reason to believe that will change.

      Men of her class are useless to her as a mate but men of lower class (or status employment) are useful…in a limited manner.

      That’s the essence of female hypergamy. Men below her class are seen as near-invisible utilities that should ‘just work’, men at her level are seen chiefly as annoyances and in terms of negative value, although her job may require that she interact with them. Men out of her reach are the only ones with a chance to trigger her ‘good enough’ radar.

      Oh, yes, I left out thugs with extra helpings of the Dark Triad. That explains Dzokhar Tsarnaev’s fan club.

  6. I don’t think I’ve ever heard a woman claim “I have all the money I need.”

    not once.

  7. Dogbert should be disturbed by this, his job/career in HR is dependent on hoardes of beta men under the heel of the feminists and the corporate industrial complex. When men realize that Cherry 2000 can be had for the price of an iPad (well, most likely more than this, but you get the idea), Jessica the HR rep will only have 50 Shades of Grey to make her tingle and she’ll have to repair the burst pipes in her house all by her lonesome self.

    • not PC wrote:
      Dogbert should be disturbed by this,

      It’s no easy thing to ‘disturb’ one of the sociopathic animals that populate Adams’ comic strip. Guess the robot really hit where it hurt.

      his job/career in HR is dependent on hoardes of beta men

      HR is starting to get outsourced these days. Not surprising since it’s full of overpaid people who accomplish very little.

      Jessica the HR rep will only have 50 Shades of Grey to make her tingle

      She may be too busy trying to find another job to worry about her tingles.
      As far as that goes, I expect sexual substitutes for men to rapidly improve in the near future while those for women will stay relatively static.

  8. Hey dumb fuck:

    1) Not a female.
    2) It may be the case that STEM fields have low female participation but it doesn’t take a STEM degree to artificially inseminate a woman.
    3) Yes it’s Hypergamy (assuming she actually breeds with any of them) but that’s beside the point. The point of the cartoon (in part) is that in the *modern* western world she *can* do these things and have therefore managed to marginalize men.

    4) Stop being a dick when responding to people you don’t know.

    • Sondjata wrote:
      1) Not a female.

      If you say so. Your screen name sounds kind of female, and so does your concern-trolling, quibbling writing style.

      2) It may be the case that STEM fields have low female participation but it doesn’t take a STEM degree to artificially inseminate a woman.

      Medical specialists such as surgeons or fertility specialists fall into the ‘dedicated craftsman’ category. In other words, they require many years of extensive training to reach the required level of expertise. They will thus have large male majorities. More women graduating with fluff degrees won’t change that dynamic.

      4) Stop being a dick when responding to people you don’t know.

      Since you’re not the blog owner, you can kiss my ass with that directive. If I succeeded in yanking your chain with my post, that’s your problem.

  9. So what this is saying is every handyman, plumber, electrician, Gyonocolygest etc are all men? Oh really. Hmm thats strange. Its cute how you guys are really trying to be right. I mean you are really working at it. I respect your work ethic but sorry hunnies, you arent getting anywhere. You are in the wrong century.

    • That’s a nice strawman you got there, would be a shame if something happened to it.

      Actually, if you were reading this blog with a more observant eye, no one says that _all_ plumbers are men, but well over 80% are men. And even if you do find a woman plumber, I can find you 50 that are men (and much more easily).* And the same goes for the other jobs that were mentioned.

      But no, you had to come up with a lie by warping the views of the participants in this blog as well as the author in order to make a counter-argument. Well done.

      Women don’t start out of high-school — for the most part — thinking of becoming electricians, engineers, plumbers, carpenters, etc. This is why in so many colleges you have over 60% of female students in fields such as communications, women studies, etc.

      Men are the foundation on which the house that we call civilization is built on. Take your pick on what you’d like.

      * The plumber that fixed the problem that I have with a drain in my apartment last year was a man.

  10. Useless mothers make useless sons. If mothers weren’t so fucking manipulative and needy of attention, sons take after their mothers
    daughters, their fathers,
    so don’t just say men are useless, why not ask why some mothers are useless.

  11. Adams “Dilbert” world only has incompetent buffoons in Alice’s world, so in that context, her response is rational, as is Dilbert’s. Alice is in her situation because most of the competent men have left for greener pastures, essentially gone Galt. Maybe the trash man is John Galt?

    Adams’ viewpoint is the same as the rest of our culture’s: Men are a bunch of buffoons. “Dilbert” wouldn’t work as entertainment, if it were populated with competent, well adjusted people, working for a company not burdened with bureaucratic dead weight. “Dilbert” works because men are able to laugh at themselves and see themselves shown with all of their warts. “Alice” works as a character because she can show that women who successfully work in places where competence is required are few and far between – much easier to slack off or hide incompetence in marketing or some other soft, squishy, stylish, female friendly department with an HR mafia to protect them. The Boss’s secretary is a bitter woman who resents the life she got for just showing up with a minimal skill set, stuck working for a jerk who has no skills, but has a degree and connections. Given the chance, she’s as much of a petty tyrant as she can be.

    The boss is one of those top Alphas who have kept their status by undermining others, not with his own proficiency. We see more of how he cuts the legs out from Dilbert and crew than we do his success in diverting women or as a model target of hypergamy.

    There’s another Dilbert strip worth mentioning – Dilbert asks the trashman how he can learn to like his job more. The trashman’s response is “get married to someone you hate, have a few kids, and you’ll LOVE being at work.”

    It’s tempting, but don’t condemn Adams for this one strip.

  12. … of course women are going to say men are useless…. because men don’t want no whore who has no clue to life and is no good and is nothing but a parasite using her sex to get by… like it’s all-ways been… and because they are fucked up and self screwed they want men to fix them… nope. can’t fix self made stupid and childish decisions when they won’t grow up. most women are children their entire lives with how they look at and process and deal with life.

    not your problem men if some whore can’t get what she wants… she should look in the mirros and place the useless tag right where it really belongs.

    oh! maybe it’s hillary clinton’s imaginary “patriarchy” doing all this to them, lol! fucking morons and retards… parasites off mankind forever… but like some niggers (it’s a mentality not a skin color) they just want shit handed to them because they are losers. self made losers, not all… just the massive majority.

    ignore and do not feed the whores men.
    don’t even fuck ’em.
    let them breed themselves and their Great Whore mentality right out of existence.

    they’re babies… till their tits and ass sag and their fuckability factor wanes… then it’s STILL a man’s fault.

    go buy some more wrinkle cream on your ways to shelf life expiration hoes!

  13. Look at Detroit… women will make the entire USA look like Detroit – because they’re about as smart as those lazy asses there… get it yet? it’s just the death whore howls… that’s all… glad to be a white male Apex Predator = I have no worries what so ever! ” )

  14. To be honest, I disagree. Women can do things such as building rockets and maintaining an infrastructure. The problem is that it’s very difficult and most choose not to (the men don’t mind it as much, they crave the challenge).

    Now, what feminism has taught women is that they should not be responsible for their actions and they are awesome for just existing. As a result, a whole slew of poor behavior has been either encouraged or not criticized since every woman was a special snow-flake. This has been going on for decades and the whole toxic stew has been eating at the souls of men like never before. Hence the MGTOW movement.

    Before, women had to contend with sitting at home with most of the serious responsibilities being handed to men. It was a pretty easy existence.

    The problem is that when men see the social contract being torn up in their faces while being called a loser because the factory he has been working is now in China (and the office that he applied to last week has a man-hating man-jawed drunk on petty power princes), he’ll either go insane (like that guy who shot up a gym) or go MGTOW. Now, given that the state is still quite functional and the police forces are still operating, becoming violent is a poor option at best (and even if they’re not, you still can royally screw yourself, if you don’t get it read 48 Laws of Power). As a result, men are throwing their responsibilities into the trash and doing whatever. Some discover Plato, others work out, others bake and grow gardens. And some just get the hell out of the West.

    10 more years and this country will consider itself lucky if it can fill 50% of all STEM positions that it needs just to keep functioning, not mentioning advance and develop.

  15. “Feminism, far from helping women, has instead exposed the full extent of female inferiority (moral, intellectual, economic, civic, spiritual, physical) far more visibly than was ever possible before feminism.”

    I agree. Women take enormous risk when going full out war against men. But – as we have seen, suitable laws level the situation pretty much. After those underperforming women will become a norm. Let us not that happen.

    Nonwithstanding: stop the useless, endless chatter with feminists on blogosphere and start finally to treat them as your enemies – not friends or “ladys” or anything. One can’t outperform a woman in shit talking, you know.

  16. not_PC wrote:
    Women can do things such as building rockets and maintaining an infrastructure.

    Examples? After many years of female liberation, we have positions where the percentages of women are so small, they might as well not be there. My conclusion is that they absolutely cannot do the job of maintaining infrastructure or doing creative work, not in numbers sufficient to prevent civilization from collapsing.

    The problem is that when men see the social contract being torn up in their faces

    That is true, and the only ways to handle it will either be confrontation or withdrawal. Most will choose withdrawal.

    Now, given that the state is still quite functional and the police forces are still operating

    I have the feeling that feminists will soon have a far more limited ability to use police powers to coerce men. Budget cuts and all that. Plus there are simply no-go zones for the police. Knocking on a door in the projects to discipline a man for treating his live-in girlfriend to the back of his hand just isn’t that palatable to them.

    There was an article at The Spearhead by Bill Price about how feminism waxes the most powerful when they can play off two factions of men against each other (pursuers or “Gamesters” of women vs “Keepers” who are protective of women).

    http://www.the-spearhead.com/2013/06/30/the-end-of-male-gridlock/

    Since the influence of “Keepers” is now waning, once of the predictions is that far fewer women will be able to use police resources to discipline errant husbands or boyfriends. Makes sense to me.

  17. There aren’t really any examples. I’m saying that if women put in the thousands of hours to master physics, chemistry, etc. they too can build a rocket that takes them to the moon. The reason why we don’t see this? Most (and you need lots of women to make this project happen) are too lazy or don’t want to.

    I’m reminded of a conversation I overheard in college. I was walking back to my dorm and past the chemistry building. In front of me were two white American girls. Both disparaged chemistry and the ones who spent the time to understand how it works, calling those scientists geeks and losers. Basically, the very people who make their makeup and iPhones. Could those same women rise up and build a Saturn 5? Yes. Will they? I think I’ll stand a better chance of winning the lottery… 5 times in a row…

    As for the decreased state powers. Awesome! It’s a gross misalocation of state resources to punish those who produce, the very people we want to be increasing in numbers right now just when the boomers will retire.

  18. not_PC wrote:
    There aren’t really any examples.

    So you’re admitting you have zero evidence to back it up. It’s just your belief.

    I’m saying that if women put in the thousands of hours to master physics, chemistry, etc. they too can build a rocket that takes them to the moon.

    In my experience, women who actually spend thousands of hours to master a subject turn into dutiful worker bees who don’t break new ground. That requires a ‘secret sauce’ combination of intelligence, creativity, meticulous discipline, and willingness to take risks. It’s an uncommon enough combination in men and just about nonexistent in women.

    Look at the case of Watson and Crick vs. Rosalind Franklin. W & C used the x-ray diffraction data Franklin compiled to come up with the double-helix DNA model.
    But she never even came close to building her own model.

    I believe it goes beyond a difference in mental capacity although that’s a very important part of it too. Women’s behavioral traits of solipsism and deference to the ‘herd’ hinder creative accomplishment.

    Could those same women rise up and build a Saturn 5? Yes.

    Despite not having a shred of evidence, you continue to cling to this belief. I wonder why.

    As for the decreased state powers. Awesome! It’s a gross misalocation of state resources to punish those who produce,

    Right, and a correction to this imbalance will have to occur sooner or later.

Leave a Reply to Sondjata Cancel reply

Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap NCAA Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys
Translate »
%d bloggers like this: